At Creative Child Learning Center, our goal is to nurture each child’s interests and developmental advances. We recognize that every child learns differently, and effective childcare should adapt to these differences. This is why we develop custom learning plans for each child, taking into account their strengths, weaknesses, and learning styles. We believe that childcare should help children develop confidence, positive self-esteem, and a sense of belonging. We nurture these qualities in our learning centers in a variety of ways, providing:
- Passionate, experienced educators who form a connection with your child and your family, establishing a home-away-from-home feeling.
- An engaging curriculum with both individual and group learning activities, giving children the opportunity to build friendships and collaboration skills.
- A warm and welcoming entry featuring a colorful 50-gallon fish tank to create a happy, playful environment.
- Beautiful outdoor learning environments with playgrounds, art easels, tricycle bike paths, and a splash park.
- A strong sense of community, with multiple school events and opportunities for family involvement throughout the year.
- Exciting enrichment activities including music, physical education, and Spanish classes.
With our first school founded in 1995, all four of our locations are now accredited by A.P.P.L.E. (Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment) and are also recipients of the prestigious Gold Seal Award. Conveniently located in Coral Springs, Davie, Tallahassee, and Weston, Creative Child Learning Center provides educational programs and childcare for infants, toddlers, preschool, and pre-kindergarten aged children, as well as after school care and summer camp. All of our programs are designed to meet your family’s specific childcare needs.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Creative Child Learning Center so special!