At Creative Child Learning Center, we believe childhood should be a time of joy, love, and adventure. Our hands-on approach to learning keeps students actively involved in fun, educational games and activities. Students are having so much fun that they do not even realize how much they are learning! In our preschool program, children also develop confidence and positive self-esteem while forming connections with their teacher and classmates. Our exceptional preschool educational experience also includes:
- An engaging, inquiry-based curriculum that builds upon a child’s natural curiosity about the world and their place in it.
- Spacious classrooms full of exciting, developmentally-appropriate learning materials.
- Passionate and nurturing teachers with over 189 years of combined teaching experience at Creative Child Learning Center.
- An open-door policy allowing parents to drop by anytime to see their child, helping children adjust to their learning environment as well as fostering the connection between home and school.
- Three playgrounds with shaded picnic areas, outdoor art easels, tricycle bike paths, and a splash park for fun outdoor activities that develop gross motor skills.
- Enrichment programs including Spanish, music, and physical education.
Founded in 1995, Creative Child Learning Centers are accredited by A.P.P.L.E. (Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment) and are recipients of the Gold Seal Award. Our four locations in Coral Springs, Davie, Tallahassee, and Weston provide educational programs for infants, toddlers, preschool, and pre-kindergarten aged children, as well as after school care and summer camp. All of our programs accommodate every child’s unique needs, with individual learning plans and lesson modifications.
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Creative Child Learning Center so special!