At Creative Child Learning Center, our mission is to provide children with a loving and nurturing environment that allows for both social and emotional growth. Unlike traditional daycare centers that focus solely on entertaining children while their parents are at work, our learning center is designed to teach children the skills that they need to be successful in kindergarten. There are many benefits to a Creative Child Learning Center education, including:
- An exciting, inquiry-based curriculum emphasizing the development of creativity and curiosity towards learning.
- Bright, spacious classrooms filled with fun and educational materials and toys.
- Degreed and certified teachers who instill a home away from home atmosphere in order to enhance the comfort and security of our students.
- Multiple playgrounds that include a splash park, tricycle bike path, outdoor art easels, and a basketball hoop to enhance gross motor skills.
- Nationally, only 10% of daycare centers are accredited – all four of our locations are accredited by A.P.P.L.E. (Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment) and recipients of the Gold Seal Award.
Founded in 1995, Creative Child Learning Centers maintain the highest standards for early childhood learning. Our multiple locations in Coral Springs, Davie, Tallahassee, and Weston provide educational programs and daycare for infants, toddlers, preschool, and pre-kindergarten aged children, as well as after school care and summer camp. All of our programs help children develop confidence, special friendships, and a desire to learn more about the world around them.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Creative Child Learning Center so special!